Re: [FWDLK] [Fwd: [FWDLK] nordstroms comments site.....]

Re: [FWDLK] [Fwd: [FWDLK] nordstroms comments site.....]

They used two cars every single show that they ever did. The majority of
them were junked afterwards. I don't know how long the show ran for, but
if anyone does, you can figure out how many chragers were wrecked.
~Dave