Re: [FWDLK] 2000

bishop@FRONTIERCOM.BC.CA writes:

<< Well it's 2 hours past midnight eastern time (still 1 hour to go here on
the
 West Coast) and the web still works!

 Happy New Year everybody!

 Robert

Gee, I noticed the clock on my 61 Wagon has stopped suddenly, Darn Y2K bug!
Happy New Year All!
Dave Smith
'61 Plymouth Sport Suburban wagon
Hartford, CT.