[FWDLK] prtsgal mopars

I called the guy with all the FWLK mopars this morning about the Polara. I'm pretty sure that
it's a Canadian car, 361cid engine, no fin lights,etc. The '60 Adventurer has the dual quad set-up.
He is located in Liberty,NC. He also has a '61 Phoenix convertible, a 59 Fury conv., '61 phoenix
2 dr ht., '58 's 55's etc.etc.  Most are costing between $10-15,000.
Deane