Re: [FWDLK] 57 PLYMOUTH BELVEDERE 4D HDTP

--- Art Martinez <Amrblvdr@xxxxxx> wrote:

> i would very much appreciate help on a number of
topics, 1) drum to front
> disc brake conversion, 2) in search of the brackets
that the front seat
> floats on, 3) the car is going to be a mild custom
and im looking for a
> lowered stance (no airbags), any kits, tech tips, or
whatever, 4) my
> grandfather states that the car came w/ a 4bbl carb,
its a 301, and finding
> this setup has proven difficult (manifold and carb).

Can't help you with every last problem, Art, but I
believe the 301 would use the same intake as a 318
poly. A 4bbl manifold for a 318 poly isn't exactly a
shelf item today either, but you see them once in a while.