Re: [FWDLK] cars 4 sale

It could be that the dealerships loaded them up with extra options for extra
profit , of course. Even now, here in West Virginia, it is almost impossible to
buy a 2wd truck of any kind. Everything on the lot is 4x4 with the extra cost
added right in. I wonder why the dealership that orders these forget about the
people who if something is too expensive, they will just walk right off the lot?
I've been wanting a base Ram for awhile with a 360 and no FWD. But I will
probably have to special order if I ever get one. This is the kind of thinking
that makes a lot of standard optioned vehicles a lot rarer then you may think.
Just because something was standard, you would think it would be most common. Not
necessarily so. Options mean profit, both now and then. I think a standard
Sweptside with the flathead six and a 3 on the tree with no options is probably
the rarest of all. You would have to talk to a numbers guru or have a book to be
sure though, Just a hunch on my part.