Re: [FWDLK] Two-Lane Blacktop

I've seen this film on TNT or some such channel.  It's a '55 Chevy.  Unless
I'm thinking of the wrong movie, but I don't think so.
I KNOW I've seen "Two Lane Blacktop", as a matter of fact.  It's just whether
The scenes running through my head are the right ones.  And I'd remember a 55
Dodge no matter which movie it was in.
Sorry,
Tom