Re: [FWDLK] Door Handle Remover Tool

A57FURY@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Does anyone klnow if the tool to remove door handles and window handles can
> be purchased at the local NAPA or other auto parts store?  And does the same
> tool remove all years?  '55 to '61?  If anyone knows where I can purchase one
> let me know.  Thanks,

Check out the archives:

http://www.ForwardLook.Net/mail-archive/msg01623.html
http://www.ForwardLook.Net/mail-archive/msg01624.html
http://www.ForwardLook.Net/mail-archive/msg01627.html
http://www.ForwardLook.Net/mail-archive/msg01652.html
http://www.ForwardLook.Net/mail-archive/msg01653.html

Personally, I use a butterknife with the last 1/4" bent up at a right angle.
Works great!

-Dave