[FWDLK] Hallmark '57 Dodge Sweptside Ornament

[FWDLK] Hallmark '57 Dodge Sweptside Ornament

Was shopping with my wife in a tourist trap store today and
found a 1999 Hallmark Christmas ornament of a red and white '57
Dodge D100 Sweptside pickup.   Its probably close to 1/43rd
scale and very nicely detailed.

I don't recall anyone mentioning these on this list late last
year.

Did they come in other colors?

It will look very fine on the tree next year!

Wayne