[FWDLK] '55 Imperial on eBay

Title: '55 Imperial on eBay

Here's a tasty morsel on eBay...a '55 Imperial sedan, with factory A/C, in very good condition.  Auction ends Friday morning; can be driven home.  Here's some info from the guy selling it...

"I am selling the car for a friend in New Mexico who does not have a
computer. He acquired the car from an estate a year ago. The color of the
car is blue. The car has 139,000 miles on it. The seats are now finished and
the car is ready to go. The seats were reupholstered last week and a new
dash pad was installed also.
      I do not have any photographs of the interior prior to the upholstery
work.
      The owner mentioned only that one of the switches for the back window
is not operating. He did not mention any other defects. The air conditioning
was recently redone. None of the major parts were replaced when the engine
was overhauled because the Hemi motor will last you the rest of your life..."

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=251129224

-Jason Rogers
 '55 Belvedere sedan w/ "Ram-Air" A/C...hahahaha....