From: "turks" <turks@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Wayne Graefen" <wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, February 08, 2000 3:43 PM
Subject: Thank you.

Unfortunately my father had three daughters and we just don't
know that
much about cars.  I would be glad to have you pass along the
information
to other classic enthusiasts.  We really need to get rid of
these cars -
it has been over a year since my father passed away - it is just
a slow
process of getting everything in order.

I appreciate your willingness to help - I would really love to
see some
of the old cars go to people who want to restore them -
especially the
55 Imperial coupe.  The cars are located in Oklahoma City.

Here is my info:
Kalli Nazim
817-924-4988
turks@xxxxxxxxxx

List of cars:

1955 Imperial Newport (2 dr. hardtop)
1955 DeSoto (4 dr.)
1955 New Yorker (4 dr)
(2) 1964 Lincoln Continentals (suicide doors)    [ both
hardtops - WG ]
(2) 1960 Valiant V100s (4 doors)
1964 Chevy Chevelle (2 dr)
International Travelall - 4 dr. (not sure of the year - I think
it is a
late 50s, early 60s model)
1977 Lincoln Versailles
1960 Thunderbird Convertible (this belongs to my sister - my dad
specifically left it to her, but she has since decided she
doesn't have
the patience to deal with restoration of this vehicle.)

Thanks again for all of your kindness.

Sincerely,

Kalli Nazim