[FWDLK] AMT '57 Chrysler 300C Model

All,

Just got a 1:25 scale AMT 1957 Chrysler 300C. What a kit. My only
complaints are: only one fender mirror and the way they mounted it to the
sprue. It destroys the chrome on the "glass" part of the mirror and the
base stem. No master cylinder. The vac. tank is there and the bellows. No
steering gear box (chuck) even though there is a very fine set of tie rods.

Has anyone seen this model? Comments?

Larry

Also, did the the '59 361 Plymouth engine have dual fours with oval ('58)
style air cleaners? What color would the block and valve covers be?