[FWDLK] Dodge 58 Engine: 440 crank

Mackey,

There has been much discussion and "how to" articles a couple years back in
a magazine called "Chrysler Performance". The examples used are a late model
400 with a 440 crank, resulting in 444 cid. It was necessary to machine the
block for crank counterweight clearance. This combination is supposed to
work very well. I forget the details on bearing diameters and rod
combinations. I think standard pistons were used.

Dave Homstad
56 Dodge D500