[FWDLK] Garage Cleaning Time

I have found the following things to get rid of, 1959 Chrysler hubcap,
1960 Plymouth front clip includes hood radiator cowl, inner fenders,
fenders,lower gravel sheild,and front bumper,all rust free. 1959
Chrysler front letters that mount above grill, and the front fender
spears,in good condition.  we also have 1960 Imperial headlight rings,
in good condition. We also have a 1959 Chrylser Imperial 2 door hardtop
for sale if intereested contact us by e-mail directly.

The Wynn's