Re: [FWDLK] 1961 Dodge Dart Phoenix for sale

Re: [FWDLK] 1961 Dodge Dart Phoenix for sale

I have a lead on a 1961 Dodge Dart Phoenix two door hardtop.  Good solid
car, 318, PS, 5-watt AM radio option, TorqueFlite, blue in and out.  Late
model with second brake lights.  I stored and drove this car for for a
friend a few years ago and it was a pleasure to drive.  Since then it has
been resold and I am told the interior has been restored correctly.  [It
wasn't bad before.]  It still needs paint, though the present repaint is
original color and presentable for a driver.

It's for sale again for $6,000 OBO in Sacramento, CA.  If interested e-mail
me privately.

--Roger van Hoy, '55DeSoto, '42DeSoto, '66Plymouth, '73Duster, Washougal, WA