[FWDLK] new subscriber

Hello Forward Look Aficionados,

New susbscriber here originally from Florida now living in Fayetteville, NC.
I've just begun restoring a '56 Belvedere two-door hardtop and was turned to
this list by Josh Ackerman. The car is complete and runs but it's condition
is rough. The front floors, rocker panels and trunk rusted out. I'll be
doing (trying) as much of the work myself as possible. This is my first
foray into pre-60's Mopars, so I'm accepting any and all advice,
encouragement, criticism and prayers. I'm sure this list will be a great
help. Thanks alot.

Cheers,
Brian Thorpe