[FWDLK] My dumb Brake Question

Hi to all,

Thanks to everyone who responded to my "dumb brake
question".  My mechanic said he could find no leaks.
Bled the brakes and claims it has good sold pedal
pressure now.   HOWEVER, it is not anywhere near the
hard pedal pressure from before...so...still not
letting Jason drive it.  I work for the city and the
city mechanic is going to look it over with me first
part of next week one night at the public works garage
(where I do all of my work on the car).  Hopefully,
we'll find a better answer to the loss of fluid and
loss of break pedal and why they needed bleading.  As
one of you said...the fluid had to go somewhere!

Anyway, thanks again to all who responded to our
problem.  Your advise was good and we're still taking
it and looking for the real problem regardless of my
mechanic's words of wisdom.

Joe (and Jason)
56 Belvedere