Re: [FWDLK] 1958 V-8 Belvedere Sportone Coupe WANTED !!

Re: [FWDLK] 1958 V-8 Belvedere Sportone Coupe WANTED !!

There's a '58 Belvedere 2dr HT in Boring, OR [really], about 73K miles,
excellent original red and black interior, repainted original red with white
top [clearcoat], silver trim, he's asking $14K OBO.  I just stopped and
looked at it quickly last month; if anyone is interested I can get more
details.  Why restore when you can get a good car cheaper?  [Ask me how much
I've dumped into the '55; most of you can relate.] I already e-mailed
Vincent privately, he isn't interested.

--Roger van Hoy, '55DeSoto, '42DeSoto, '66Plymouth, '73Duster, Washougal, WA