[FWDLK] More 58 plymouth

Hi folks;

     I always forget the most important part--location!!!I am located in
Springfield, Vermont.  The car is in Weathersfield, Vermont, right next
door.  The car looks like it has had body work in the past in the rear
quarters, but for the most part is in pretty good shape.  It does not have
the big bumper guards.  I know it is the 318 as the kind man showed it to
me.  I do not see it out much, only once in fact, and it was on a flat bed.
I later heard his brakes went kablooey.  But that can happen, as my 58's
brakes have just done the same thing and it is a pain in the arse getting
them right.  Let me go to his house this weekend and talk to him and see if
he is on line and put him on the list.  if he is not I will get all the
details to contact him.  He moved here into a large old farmhouse I think
from Illinois as that is what the license plates are on the car.

     It is amazing how many people have e-mailed me about this,- 10 persons.
I apoligize I can not reply to each as my computer is slow and I would be
here all night.  Talk to you all later.

Mike R.