[FWDLK] A little of everything

Hi to all,
         A local radio station is giving away a PT Cruiser for the grand prize for
guessing make model and year of a car they have crushed. ( they didn't
crush a Mopar)
        My 57 has made it sucessfully to it's second car show. Back to the 50's in
Mlps, Minn and Goodguys in Des Moines, Ia. only about 3 fwdlook cars there
as of today , have two days left so may see more.
        I found a narrow cross ram ( 2-4's ) at the swap meet and have decided to
use that on one of my cars instead of the long cross rams I have so they
are for sale if any one is interested. they are for a 413 and are complete
except for the carbs and exaust manifolds. have all the intake pieces and
linkage. they are in good shape except someone drilled an extra hole in the
linkage arm. can be repaired easily or left alone as it doesn't effect
anything.
        My Wife got me a 58 Danbury Mint for my B-Day, the 3rd, looks great!!!!!
happy Cruis'n Jim
57-8 Plymouths and more Mopars