[FWDLK] Hi From Carlisle

Coming to you live (and wet) from the Forward Look Mailing List tent
here from Chryslers at Carlisle.

Don't have too much time to type out a long email yet (this is a
cellular modem and it costs a fortune) but we all just wanted to say hi.

The turnout, despite the rain, was astounding.  We actually ran out of
space for Forward Look vehicles -- there were over three dozen finned
cars over the last two days here at the show.  I am never leaving this
place.  =)

Lots of good parts buys -- and lots of fun.  Off the top of my head, the
following folks from the mailing list made it out here:

Jack Johnson
Ron Waters
Dieter Bauer
Mark Coudriet
Jim Woomer
Eli Collins
John Rudolph jr. and sr.
Ken Rimington
Steve Charette
Harry Doody
Joel Bordeaux
Glen LeGasse
Larry Stanley
Al Wilson
John So (not sure of spelling --sorry!)
Alexander Szman (from Australia)
John Paxos
Ross Klein
Larry Croyle
Pete Sebold
Chris Collins
... and many more.  Forgive me if I forgot ya'... it's hard to think
when you're standing in two inches of mud... =)

More details to follow!

-Dave