[FWDLK] Cheap 58 Plymouth for sale

Hi again;

     Just a reminder, that 58 Plymouth 4 door red with sport tone siding is
still sitting for sale in Weathersfield, Vermont.  Comes with a rebuilt 361
if you choose to take out the poly 318.  The guy who owns it is a Pat
McQuillen at 1-802-546-4454.  I do not know the guy but called him and he
sounds reasonable.  He is asking 5000 but I think he will take in the 3000
range.

Mike R.

Say Bye to Slow Internet!
http://www.home.com/xinbox/signup.html