[FWDLK] `59 Savoy for sale

There is a `59 Savoy 4 door sedan parked on the street near me for sale.
Body looks straight and solid with newer lime green paint and white top,
318, automatic & manual steering. Price on it says $3800 but he will
come down or trade. I`ve phoned him and he is friendly, number is
(319)366-2806 in Iowa. Has many dings in the side trim & rear bumper.
Seats are original but rear one is shabby and seat covers on front. Door
panels, sun visors & package tray are done with material with a license
plate pattern. If anyone does call you can email me first for other
imperfections that I`ve noticed. He seems eager to sell. This is close
but not quite what I want. Someday I want a `57 Belvedere with dark blue
interior and/or a `59 Custom Suburban 6 passenger wagon with light
colored or white interior and power rear window. Just thought I`d
mention it in case one is sitting around. -Steve Dennison