[FWDLK] I Got It -- Thanks, Roger

Just thought I'd let everyone know, I picked up the
Sport Suburban today, and it's actually better than I
expected! I immediately took it to my niece's wedding
after installing a new voltage regulator and rebuilt
generator (well, yeah, I washed up first)and it went
to work right away hauling the happy couple's presents
back to my sister's house until after the honeymoon...

Roger Howard is truly one of the good guys in
Forwardlookland. He was very conscientious about
disclosing the car's flaws, and in fact if I hadn't
known about the floorpan rustout I wouldn't have seen
it (the factory floormat's in very good shape). The
rest of the car is mostly solid, with the exception of
the passenger side rocker, right rear quarter &
wheelwell, and smallscale rustout in the front fender
eyebrow area. I've put about 50 miles on it so far and
it seems to run great.

For those who don't know, this car is the replacement
of one my mom sold out from under me in 1971; I
promised myself I'd have another one some day, and 29
years later (and on my 24th anniversary in the taxicab
business) I've managed to keep that promise to the kid
I once was. Thanks, Roger, for making this possible.

=====
Mike Sealey, San Francisco CA
'57 Plymouth Sport Suburban