Re: [FWDLK] tires

dirt rider wrote:

> Still going through extra stuff.
> Anyone in the NJ area interested in a set of 4 remington g78-15 bias wide
> whitewall tires. I took them off my car to put on radails, so now I'm
> selling them $100 for the 4. I'd prefer not to ship them.

> Nick

Now I am not going to take any credit for the following and if asked
I WILL DISAVOW ALL KNOWLEDGE that my fingers typed it;

bias ply tire make great impression tires, save all 4 for your rear
tires. When you drop the hammer on them from a dead stop they will
make billowing clouds of smoke, generally much more so then radials.

Don't ask me how I know, (but I used to use them all the time in the
70's on the rear of my "C". Impressed the snot out of the Saturday night
crowds during my cruising days)

--
Paul Holmgren
2 57 300-C's in Indy