[FWDLK] 59 Suburban 4 dr wagon

Hi all,
        I am looking for some parts for my 59 Ply Suburban  4dr.,
9 pass.  I will be in need of the complete center seat asssembly (does
not need to be pretty, as I am redoing complete interior) and the rear
quarter panel spare tire carrier door w/hardware...if anyone on the list
has either or both of these for sale, please email me direct.  Thanks,
John in WI