Re: [FWDLK] Wheels for my 59 Dodge.

Check the wheels for a part number to make sure that you have the wrong
wheels - swapping around is not cheap, and may not be a solution.  The outer
rim-grip type wheelcovers are more prone to trouble with bent tabs and poor
fit, but they should work on any standard U.S. 14" wheel.

Did you have your tires balanced the right way?  You need to have the weights
on the back of the rim only, not split between both sides of the rim, as is
standard practice.  The weights will keep the wheelcover from going on.

As best as I can tell from research for my own car, MOPAR used the same
wheels on Dodge, DeSoto, and Plymouth from 1957-1960.  Other years will fit,
but have a slightly different air slot pattern.

Bob Stein
59 Dodge Coronet