[FWDLK] 61 Dodge Squad

                 hi, yesterday i picked up the car, i used a wheel puller on
both the front and rear, not much damage this way and a lot easier than
pounding, what an ugly car but very neat, needs a lot of work. It had 2
spotlights, lights on the roof, and a siren on the right front fender, i
already found a vintage radio setup for it and may be able to get the office
radio also. i'm going to put an ad in the local paper to see if i can get any
info, pictures, and the original equipment for it. the front doors were white
and the rest of the car was black, it has the 318 ci. 4 barrel engine with
auto. larger brakes , grey vinl seats, the speedometer has certified written
on it which really helps in determining it as a police car. i had a chance to
buy this car in 1968, i should have but i thought it was to new. anyone with
information on these police cars such as production, let me know  stokie