[FWDLK] wheels, hubcaps fitting , part nos

[FWDLK] wheels, hubcaps fitting , part nos

trubble is IF one wants to finds the gen U wine part number he has to remove
a tyre to check the number since its on the INSIDE of the rim where the tube
(used to) sit.
so now its time to review the posts for prying off tyres!!!!  (sorry bad pun)
Anyhoo the full wheel covers for my 56 PLY DO NOT caps DO NOT fit the 79 New
Yorker rims I put on last summer,  unless I wanna kick and bash em on and
drive with fancy reflective dents!!!!
So i dont think this case is unusual.
BUT
Its a pain in the ________ is what it is.
So in your frustration know many of us have gone through a 'simple' change
only to find not only the wheel covers dont fit, but the skirts dont either,
and on and on!
However keep in mind through all this
This Is Supposed To Be Fun!

Rotsa Ruck and sympathy,