[FWDLK] Hello

Hi,

My name is Ted Firth and am from Wisconsin.  I came across this list last week
and thought I would give it a try.  I own a 1948 Plymouth that is all original.
I look forward to seeing and using all the great information that this list can
provide.

Within the next few years I would like to buy a 1958 Belvedere.

Ted