[FWDLK] Brake and fuel lines

My thanks to all who responded.  The prevalent opinion is the springs add
little value.  They may have been a convenience item in installing the
lines.  There were several who have installed new lines without any
reinforcement or vibration damping and they have worked for many years.  I
believe I will use the shrinkable tubing and install the new lines without
the spring wrap.

Thanks again.

Ken Rimington
1956 Dodge Custom Royal