From: Dirk Brandwijk <fambrwyk@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, August 15, 2000 5:43 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] Interesting item on eBay web site item#406569166: NOS Mopar
Brake Line Armor (coil) REAL NOS!

>I saw this item for sale at eBayMotors, is this what Ken Riminton was
looking for,with greetings |Dirk

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=406569166

>Item Description:
>

>NOS! Mopar Brake Line Armor NOS!
>

>Gennie Mopar! Hard to Find goodie!
>

>Yes! Here is a six-foot (approximately 1.9m)  length of correct,
genunie-Mopar brake tubing armor, that coiled hardened steel wire stuff.
Fits all 3/16" brake tubing. Used extensively on all muscle-era Mopars
(Plymouth / Dodge / Chrysler) to protect brake lines from road hazards (and
ex-spouses with evil deed in their hearts!)Simply slips over the tubing.
Terne-plated, as original ('cuz it IS original!), for superb corrosion
resistance. Great for making your own brake lines, or replacing just one
section.Winnig bidder may increase length to 12' (one continous piece) at 2X
the winning bid $$, no addl. shipping - your option.Winning bidder to add
$4.00 for BOXED barcoded USPS Priority Mail shipment in USA.  Int'l, inquire
first.Checks held 14 days, M.O. ships FAST. Credit cards via PayPal,
however, is the FASTEST- maybe SAME DAY shipping - and, if you haven't
signed up yet, you get a five-buck bonus if you've got the guts....
>Happy bidding!Rick
>

>Click below to...
> send me email: rehrenberg@xxxxxxxxx
>

>Partial list of models and years it fits: Road Runner Barracuda Plymouth
Dodge Chrysler Hemi Coronet Fury Belvedere Satellite Max Wedge Dart Demon
Duster Challenger 300 'Cuda 318 273 340 360 400 440 426 Savoy Charger Super
Bee Valiant GTX R/T AAR T/A 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970
1671 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 Ram Van Truck