Re: [FWDLK] Maybe it's a lame question....

Re: [FWDLK] Maybe it's a lame question....

Brandie,

You are correct.  My 1957 Plymouth folder lists the Belvedere 4 door
hardtop as a Sport Sedan and the Belvedere and Savoy 2 door
hardtops as Sport Coupes.    The two door sedans are listed
as club coupes while the 2 door sedan with no back seat is
listed as a business coupe.

Bill W
Vancouver, BC