Re: [FWDLK] 1957 Business coupe

Hi,
where the '57 Plymouth business coupes really without a back seat? What
kind of interior (in the back seat - trunk area) did they have?

Jan

ps. I have been wondering this for a long time. Can anyone tell why there
are some many '57 Plymouth tail light lenses available comparing to other
50's Chrysler products? You can see them for sale at e-bay nearly every
day, but when did you last time see lights for say '60 DeSoto or Dodge?
Did someone produce them too much by an error, or whats the story?