[FWDLK] Pics of '61 New Yorker seats?

Does anyone have pictures of '61 New Yorker seats as
they appeared from the factory? (Hoping for both
catalog art and actual photographs.)

There's a guy locally trying to sell a very nice one,
and while I would like to buy it I am not willing to
pay the insane showcar price he is asking for one with
a nice but incorrect interior. (Worse yet, he insists
the 77K-mile 413 has never been taken apart, and yet
the block and valve covers have inexplicably been
painted flat black...) The seller persists in
advertising the car as "all-original" despite these
flaws, and I'd like to accompany my offer with
documentation that his claim is quite inaccurate indeed...

=====
Mike Sealey, San Francisco CA
'57 Plymouth Sport Suburban