[FWDLK] Glass buffing question...

It seems someone must have covered the windshield on my 59 Dodge with
light sand and then proceeded to run the wipers. The complete wiper area
is lightly scuffed. Very lightly. You can't feel it, you can only see
it. It make the windows look like they are constantly dirty and can be
quite a problem if the light reflection hits it the wrong way. I called
several glass places here in town and they all say they have no way to
buff it out. Being it is so light, I didn't think it would be a problem.
Has anyone had any experience doing this? Any special compounds out
there to do the job? Thanks.

James Zurek
1959 Dodge