[FWDLK] Forward

Hi gang.
I ordered a set of 57 Plymouth letters from the US, (not readily
available here in NZ, but I thought common as cowboy hats in the US),
and a mint set of chrome hood letters turned up on my doorstep-4 to suit
57 Plymouth hood, and 4 to suit 58 Plymouth trunk. Technically they look
the same except the 57 letters have two lugs, and the 58 ones have only
one bigger lug. As the hood for my soon to be restored 57 Fury has just
been hammer and file repaired, and is looking like polished
mirror-finish stainless steel, I do not feel like adapting the 58 ones
to suit. Any leads on even just the "P, L, T, H" letters? I don't want
to own a "Ymou".
And having just received my Summer 2000 issue of "Forward" magazine, it
looks to me like they are getting their act together. (Apart from the
fact that I got 2 magazines in my mail box the same day). Some nice
articles, and some cool photos like the shots of the 1.5 mile Michigan
Kaiser-Frazer assembly-line, the Chrysler V-16 aircraft engine, and the
1,253 cubic inch Chrysler powered Sherman tank!
Does anyone know why we keep receiving these mags for free, yet with a
$7.95 price tag? Who cares...hope they keep coming.
Glenn Barratt,
57 Fury,
New Zealand.
Still looking for a passengers side tinted visor too.