[FWDLK] trim code, Dodge 1960

Hello everybody

Could anyone have any information about
1960 Dodge trim codes.
All literature begins on year 1961 and similarity
between 1960 codes and later codes don't  exist.

So decoding all different trim codes or information
what exactly means code 162  which my car
 Dodge Dart Phoenix has would be fine.

Secondly some literature tells about paint codes that
letter Y means Cocoa metallic on year 1960 and letter U don't exist
but my car  have code UU1 and it has had this color on it.

Thanking in advance

Jarno