[FWDLK] Parts

Hi to all,
   Hershey turned out fine if you didn't go to the Yellow field.  That
was a mess before the show.
I found a couple of parts in my pile that may be useful to someone.
They are priced and plus shiping. Also if you would like a picture I
will E-mail you one.  E-mail me privately if interested.
Thanks
Jack

1627050 Back up lamp pkg complete with instructions,
wiring bulbs and std trans back up switch 55 Ply P26,27 4 dr,
3 Pass cp, Club cp $30

2073551 Gearshift control lever support std trans 60-61 Val,
61 Chry RC1 Newport and Newport Sub; 62 Dod SD3 Custom 880;
62 Chry SC1-2 Newport and Newport Sub  (have 2) $10 ea

2204643 Transmission oil dip stick Auto 3 spd 61-62 Val,
Lancer, Ply, Dod 6 cyl $10