[FWDLK] Just Joined the list

Hi, I just joined the list and I'm excited about all of these 58 Plymouth
Owners!!   I also have 2 '58 Plymouth Belvedere 2 door hardtops, and another
Belve Parts Car...for the floor and trunk pans.  Would you believe that the
rear clip, (upper section) rusted away, and the floors and trunk escaped
virtually unscathed!!  Very Unusual!!  I also own an original unrestored 1957
Imperial Crown Southampton 4 door hardtop.  This car was the main family car
in the movie:  Eves Bayou.  (I'm kinda proud of that)  I'm looking forward to
the wealth of information I know this list will offer!!  George

                    1957 Imperial Crown Southampton 4 door Hardtop
                                                        (2) 1958 Plymouth
Belvedere 2 door hardtop
              (1) 1958 Plymouth Belvedere 2 door hardtop (Parts)