Re: [FWDLK] Body to Frame Mounts

Ron,

Checked the parts books for this one, and in the 1957-1959 models, all body
styles (including convertibles) shared washers, studs, nuts, and insulators
for body hold-down parts.  In the 1955 and 1956, though, no insulators are
listed for the convertibles, just washers, nuts and studs.  All the other
body styles used insulators.

Bill W
Vancouver, BC