From: Greg Filtz <filtz@xxxxxxx>
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Question, answer, and documentation
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 09:49:01 -0600

I completely agree with Deane.   I am the son of the original owner of my
1956
Dodge Royal Lancer.   The car came stock with dual exhaust and 2bbl (I know
for
a fact that my Mom or Dad would not have put duals on the car)  In fact,
when
asking my dad about it when I replace the mufflers, my dad said that the
service
guys always said that it was a 57' exhaust on the car (I can't tell you for
sure
if this is correct or not).  My car was built in November of the model
year.

Some food for thought.

Greg
56 Dodge Royal Lancer

> Documentation of a vehicle is really somewhat subjective anyway. It is
my
> understanding that all "Chrysler"
> cars could be ordered "a la carte" from the factory, with any features,
> colors, options,etc that one wanted.
> They were also "Dealered up"... the dealers ordered a lot of base units
and
> did there own add on's in house
> to fit the buyers wants by adding dual mirrors, power options, etc.
After