[FWDLK] results of my quest for 1956 Plymouth vent window rubber

[FWDLK] results of my quest for 1956 Plymouth vent window rubber

Dear List,
Thanks to all who tried to help me on the vent window rubber.  It turns
out no one makes it.  There is a place that will make it custom for
you,  you send them the old sample and hopefully they can make a mold
for it and reproduce it.  Sounds expensive,  they wouldn't quote without
seeing the sample.  The best way  is to find someone with decent vent
window rubber who will part with it.
Thanks again,  I had so many kind people try to help me.
David Lloyd
Los Angeles (where the smog eats up rubber)