[FWDLK] Dodge Low rider

I stumbled on a web page that shows a 56 Dodge done as a low rider.  I must
admit the car really looks different from my near stock model.  I personally
do not care for stripping the chrome and chopping the top, but for those who
do like that kind of ride, I am glad they are using a 56 Dodge.

Check it out if interested www.lowridermagazin.de/dodge/