[FWDLK] new subscriber

Glad to be a new subscriber. My name is Todd Rist and I live in Centerville,
S.D. I was lucky enough to buy my dream car this past summer (1958 Fury).
The real thing! The car is in need of restoration, but is in very
presentable condition and is driven on cruise nights. Have thoroughly
enjoyed the Forward Look site and have already done business with and made
friends with some of you. Keep looking forward !    Todd