From: Mario Henry <henrym@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, December 13, 2000 7:08 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] pictures.....finally

I finally have pictures of my car on the net. You can one check it out at
Hope you like them. I'm not the best photographer as you'll soon see. I will accept criticism, just remember that the car is on the beach. It's an everyday joy and not afraid to use it. I hope you like the car Robert (Bishop). I have told you that I would put pictures on the net very shortly, that was 3 years ago. Sort of like working on my car. ha ha ha.

Mario in Miltonnally