[FWDLK] The First Fowardlook Survey Is Now Online!

[FWDLK] The First Fowardlook Survey Is Now Online!

The first Fowardlook Mailing List Member Survey is now online!
All members are strongly urged to participate. The better the participation
the more accurate the results will be.
There are a total of 23 questions and it should take only a few minutes to
complete.
The survey will remain online until February 8, 2001.
Please follow this link to the survey site:

http://websurveyor.net/wsb.dll/4663/ForwardlookSurvey.htm

Thank you all for participating I will share the results as soon as
possible.

Scott
1956 Dodge Custom Royal Lancer
1956 Plymouth Savoy