[FWDLK] Batteries, Dash pads

Hi.
I am in the market for a new, Group-24, original tar-top looking battery
for my 57 Fury. Has anyone else bought one recently?
Antique Auto Battery have the Group-24 with plastic tar-top, embossed
MoPar on the side, and green caps, for $130 plus freight. Deloris at
Antique says that the Group 24 had green caps and the Group 27 had the
red caps.
Any advise appreciated.
Glenn Barratt,
57 Fury,