[FWDLK] 4 Barrel Carb Numbers

Hello Forward Lookers, I was looking through an old Carter Carb book and I
saw a spec sheet on the carb for the 54 Dodge Indy Pacecar with special four
barrel upgrade carb was #2191S (wcfb). Someone not to long ago had found a 54
engine with the Offenhauser set up and asked about the carb #. I was looking
for info on a number 2574S  wcfb can anyone one tell me what this carb fit