[FWDLK] speedo cable

 I finally dropped the torqueflight out of my 58 Savoy. While I was
doing it I noticed the speedometer cable end was twisted off. I also
need a neutral safety switch  and the two lowest screens that go on the
bell housing. Does anyone know where I can find these items and what I
should expect to pay for them? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
 Larry Gardinier