From: A57FURY@xxxxxxx
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Calendars!!!
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 23:05:29 EST

All

This years calendar is great.  As were the previous two years calendars.
It
would be a shame not have them again next year.  And a bigger shame to see
Dave Stragand have to take money out of his own pocket to pay for them.
C'mon, $10.00 for a fabulous FL Finned calendar with super pics and a ton
of
information about OUR cars is basically a drop in the bucket.  What garage,
office or study wouldn't look better with one on the wall.  I have all
three
years up in the garage. (1999, 2000 and 2001).  Get the check books out,
please.

John Paxos